General Price List
These prices are effective as of April 1, 2020 and are subject to change without notice. The goods and services shown below are those that we can provide to our customers. You may chose only the items you desire. However, any funeral arrangements you select will include a charge for our basic services and overhead. If legal, or other requirements, mean you must buy any items you did not specifically ask for, we will explain the reason in writing on the statement we provide describing the funeral goods and services you selected.
“Prior to drafting any contract for goods and services, the responsible party or the decedents survivor who is handling the funeral arrangements is entitled to receive a copy of any preneed agreement in the possession of the funeral establishment that has been signed and paid for, in full or part, by or on behalf of the decedent.”
A Statement About Our Payment Policy
All charges are due and payable 48 hours prior to services. We accept cash, personal checks, credit cards and verified and assignable insurance policies. We do not accept estate claims.
INITIAL SERVICES OF FUNERAL DIRECTOR AND STAFF
The $1095.00 fee is for our basic services and overhead will be added to the total cost of the funeral arrangements you select. (This fee is already included in our charges for Direct Cremation, Immediate Burials and Forwarding or Receiving Remains.)
This fee includes the following:
- Availability of staff to respond to initial request of service
- Arrangement consultation with family or responsible party
- Coordination of service plans with cemetery, crematory, and other parties as necessary involved in the funeral arrangements
- Clerical and administrative services
- Preparation and filing of necessary permits
- Also included in this charge are overhead expenses relative to facility maintenance, equipment, licenses, taxes, insurance and administrative expenses necessary to serve the public in a professional manner.
PREPARATION OF THE BODY
- Embalming $795
Except in certain special cases, embalming is not required by law. Embalming may be necessary, however, if you select certain funeral arrangements, such as a funeral with a viewing. If you DO NOT want embalming, you usually have the right to choose an arrangement that does not require you to pay for it, such as Direct Cremation or Immediate Burial.
- *Refrigeration $495
- *Cost per day or portion thereof after 5 days$65
- Bathing and handling of the deceased $295
- Dressing, cosmetizing and casketing of deceased $495
- Casketing only $295
- Special care for autopsied cases $295
- Removal of Pacemaker $85
- Female hair dressing $195
- Care of unembalmed remains $295
SERVICES OF THE STAFF
Our facility does not provide for visitation or a memorial ceremony. These services may be held at local church, chapel or other suitable facility.
Services of funeral director, staff and equipment for funeral service in outside facility
- Services of funeral director, staff and equipment for an evening service in outside facility $395
- Services of funeral director, staff and equipment for memorial service in outside facility$395
- Services of funeral director, staff and equipment for memorial service in outside facility (remains not present) $395
- Services of funeral director, staff and equipment for a graveside service $395
- Overtime charges for weekends and holidays$395
- Transport of deceased from location of death to funeral home (within a 30 mi radius. Long distance is 2.5 per mi) $495
- Funeral Vehicle (Hearse within a 30 mi radius)$495
- Limousine - within a 30 mi radius and for up to 4 hours $450
- Service Vehicle (flower van, Utility Vehicle) $295
- Transport to or from airport$295
- Transport to or from place of autopsy $295
FORWARDING OF REMAINS TO ANOTHER FUNERAL HOME
This charge includes removal of remains, basic services of staff, necessary authorizations, embalming, use of preparation room and transportation to local airport or other place of shipment within a 35 mile radius. This charge does not include shipping fees or shipping container nor does it include visitation ceremonies.
- This charge applies to shipment within the continental United States. $1495
RECEIVING REMAINS FROM ANOTHER FUNERAL HOME
This charge includes basic services of staff, transportation from local airport or other shipping destination and transportation of remains to cemetery or crematory.
- This charge does not include visitation ceremonies. $1495
DIRECT CREMATION $1230-$2925
If you want to arrange a Direct Cremation, you can use an alternative container. Alternative containers encase the body and can be made of materials like fiberboard or composition materials (with or without an outside covering). The containers we provide are alternative containers and other cremation containers, including containers made of wood and fiberboard. Direct Cremation fee includes professional services of funeral director and staff, transfer of remains, transportation to crematory, refrigeration, utility vehicle and cremation fee. Direct Cremation does notinclude embalming, viewing or a ceremony.
- Direct Cremation using container provided by purchaser $1230
(All containers must meet any applicable state or crematory requirements)
- Direct Cremation using cardboard container $1295
- Direct Cremation with casket from casket selection $1680 - $2925
Our charge for immediate burial (without any rites or ceremonies at the funeral home, graveside or elsewhere) includes the removal of remains, transportation to the cemetery, refrigeration of remains and basic services of the staff.